Hello all!! Welcome to my new web/blogsite. Here you will find information about me, my golf, my lesson details and my general blog about golf and life. Please enjoy the site, have a look around and feel to get in touch with me on the link below. Enjoy your golf, Lew

E-mail Me!

Follow lcainsprogolfer on Twitter

Sunday 28 November 2010

Christmas Lesson Promotions.....

Hi all,
I am offering some special promotions for the Christmas Period. Why not treat yourself, or a friend relative to a golf lesson or even a series of lessons and get your new year off to a flying golfing start. I am really keen to get some beginners into golf so if you know of anyone who may be interested in learning the best game in the world, then please get in touch. If you are already a golfer, why not book some tuition with me and get your game off to a head start for the 2011 season. Here are my christmas prices:

1 X 30 minutes - £19.50 (NORMALLY £23)
1 X 60 minutes - £32 (NORMALLY £40)
BULK OFFER - WHY NOT PAY FOR 4 LESSONS AND GET THE FIFTH ONE FOR FREE?? 
EG PAY £78 FOR 5 X 30 MINS OR £128 FOR 5 X 60 MINUTES

9 hole playing lesson - £50


GROUP LESSONS
PERFECT FOR A GROUP OF FRIENDS LOOKING TO GET INTO GOLF!                             
6 x 1 hour beginner course - £35 per person (minimum 4 participants)

To book please email me now on lewiscainsgolf@gmail.com or call me on 07961585033.

Merry Xmas everybody!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment